OmniVegan Multi - shortly explained:
- 28 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients
- Vegan Vitamin D3 from cholecalciferol
- Natural Vitamin E
- Both vitamins K1 and K2
- Vitamin A in the form of retinyl
- Vitamin B12 in the active form of methylcobalamin
- Folic acid in the form of methyl folate
- Organically bound minerals
- Choline & Phospholipids
- OmniVegan® Multi was last optimized in 2020. The tablet's green color is a natural coating consisting of spirulina, apple, lemon and safflower.
- OmniVegan Multi includes vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K and the minerals calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, chromium and selenium.
OmniVegan KIDS Multi - shortly explained:
- 22 important nutrients in a complete multivitamin and mineral
supplement for children.
- Contains vitamin K2, plant based calcium and magnesium citrate.
- Contains vitamin B12 and folic acid - both in the methylated form.
- Zinc and selenium are also added in readily absorbable forms.
- Both sources of vitamin E and vitamin A are of natural origin.
- Vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, which has the advantage of being converted in the body only when needed.
- Vitamin C is present in an effective dosage.
- The whole vitamin B complex - some in their activated forms.
- Is free from lactose, gluten and artificial sweeteners.
- No artificial sweeteners added.
- Only sugar and small amount of corn fructose is used - to optimize the taste.
- The NEW flavourings of cherry, strawberry and raspberry in OmniVegan® KIDS Multi comes from natural aroma.
Below are a number of physiological effects of vitamins, minerals and trace elements – all approved by the English and European health authorities. The list of effects below is just a fraction of the mechanisms of action for the nutrients mentioned, and it is not a complete list.
Immune system: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B Vitamins (B6, Folic acid and vitamin B12), iron, zinc, copper and selenium contribute to the normal immune system function.
Oxidative stress: vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin E, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative stress. These are also known as antioxidants.
Energy Metabolism: vitamin C, B vitamins (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, biotin, vitamin B12), Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Magnesium, and Manganese contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Fatigue: vitamin C, B vitamins (Vitamin B2, Niacin, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12), Iron and Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
Nervous system: vitamin C, B vitamins (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, biotin and vitamin B12), Magnesium, Copper, Iodine and contribute to the normal function of the nervous system.
The endocrine system: Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones. Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormone activity and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
The bones and teeth: vitamin D, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bone. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which are important for normal function of bones. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth, vitamin D and Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, which is important for the normal function of the teeth and gums.
Muscles: Vitamin D, Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
The blood: vitamin K and calcium contributes to normal blood clotting. Iron contributes to the normal production of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to this is a normal oxygen transport in the body. B vitamins contribute the following:
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, and Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation that is important for normal function of blood vessels.
The heart: Vitamin B1 contributes to normal cardiac function.
Eyesight: Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
Skin, hair and nails: vitamin A, B vitamins (Vitamin B2, Niacin, Biotin), Zinc and Iodine helps to maintain a normal skin. Copper contributes to the normal pigmentation of the skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which are important for normal function of skin. Biotin, Zinc and Selenium helps to maintain normal hair, Copper contributes to the normal pigmentation of the hair. Zinc and Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
Recommended dose OmniVegan Multi: 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Recommended dose OmniVegan KIDS Multi: 1 to 2 chewable tablets daily.
Size: OmniVegan® Multi is available in a can with 90 tablets, ensuring from 1½ to 3 months supply.
OmniVegan® KIDS Multi is available in a can with 80 chewable tablets, ensuring from 1 to 2 months supply.
Warnings: OmniVegan® Multi contains iron which if taken in excess, may be harmful to children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a dry, cool place. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
Do not use if outer/inner bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
Ingredients OmniVegan KIDS Multi: sugar, calcium, magnesium, fructose (from corn); natural aroma: cherry, strawberry, raspberry; vitamin C; choline, beetroot powder, niacin; anti-caking agent: stearic acid; inositol, iron, malic acid; vitamin E; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids; vitamin A, vitamin K2, selenium; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin D3 from algae extract, pantothenic acid, zinc, folic acid, iodine, molybdenum, biotin, vitamin B12 from methylcobalamin.
Ingredients OmniVegan Multi: Anti-caking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; calcium, vitamin C, choline, selenium, magnesium, iron, silicon; coating: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; inositol, sunflower lecithin, zinc, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin B1, boron; anti-caking agent: vegetable stearic acid; pantothenic acid; vitamin B2, vitamin B6; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids; vitamin K2, vitamin D3, vitamin A, manganese; coating: hydroxypropylcellulose, calcium carbonate, spirulina, apple, safflower, lemon; vitamin K1, copper, chromium, folic acid, biotin, iodine, molybdenum, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
Be aware that OmniVegan Multi contains vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), also called "the yellow vitamin", which can color the urine dark yellow. This is normal and completely harmless.